My Test-Strips are Ninjas

Test strips

Test strips EVERYWHERE

I recently changed blood sugar meter- this one sends the level straight to my pump (COOL RIGHT!)

Yeah, it is… but the test strips everywhere… not so much
They pop up in the most random places- to name a few:
- On my floor
- In my handbag
- Under a chair at school
- In my locker
- In my shoe
- In my mother’s handbag (I don’t even know how that happened)
And look, I have evidence! (See the little white thing just casually lying on the floor? Yeah, wasn't there 20 minutes ago)


They move I tell you, I don’t know how they do it, but they are ninjas.


I’m on to you test strips. You can’t run forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons why my diabetes doesn't want me to be an SP

The Cure- Part 2

DBlog Week 2016: Language and Diabetes