D Blog Week- Day 7

I'm actually pretty sad that blog week is over- here is the final topic: My Favourite Things
"As we wrap up another Diabetes Blog Week, let’s share a few of our favorite things from the week. This can be anything from a #DBlogWeek post you loved, a fantastic new-to-you blog you found, a picture someone included in a post that spoke to you, or comment left on your blog that made you smile. Anything you liked is worth sharing!"

I love d blog week because it brings bloggers together. It's so wonderful to see comments from others on my posts, knowing that they bring something to someone's day. It's nice to read new blogs too.

First, I've begun following Karen at bittersweet diabetes- she's absolutely lovely, taking the time to comment on others posts and write her own, plus organise this year after year. Thank you for making me feel included!

I love having more readers, it makes blogging feel a lot more interactive. 

Thank you to everyone who has read and commented- it means a lot.

I thought this might be a good time to share some news that a few of you know about. I will soon be blogging for a transition service that helps chronically ill young adults transfer between the children's hospital and the adult hospital. I'm ecstatic that I've been given this opportunity and hope many of you check out the site once it goes live. I'm also part of a committee that works on the site to make it the best it can be, which is equally rewarding. I will continue blogging here as regularly as I can, even when my other blog goes live. The transition service blog will be updated at least once a week, I cannot promise the same for this one, but I will continue posting here, even if they are a little time apart.

Thank you for a wonderful week as I conclude my second Diabetes Blog Week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D Blog Week 2017: Diabetes and the Unexpected

D Blog Week 2017: What Brings Me Down

Diabetes Blog Week 2016: Message Monday