The latest questions

Making new friends means new perspectives on my diabetes and its supplies. Heres a few good ones I've heard lately:

In response to the sound of my fingerpricker "Woah, man I thought that was a really angry bug!"
After watching me check my level "So, where does all the blood go?"
"Thought that was a remote.... THEY SHOULD MAKE IT A REMOTE TOO!" (Which nerd Bec somehow made into a harry potter reference)
After asking about my diabetes necklace " Ohhh, I thought it was a fashion statement"

Bonus about going to a uni full of health science nerds? They're all very curious, ask decent questions and don't make stupid assumptions (they're also Potterheads)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D Blog Week 2017: Diabetes and the Unexpected

D Blog Week 2017: What Brings Me Down

Diabetes Blog Week 2016: Message Monday