Some exciting news, a shredder and a thank you

Well if there's anyone out there, hi!

I'm right in the middle of my HSC, five exams left until I can finally finish high school for good and add my other subject's notes to the shredder

(I wasn't kidding, this is English)











But I thought I'd share some fantastic news with those of you that still pay attention to my little blog.
Somehow, I managed to get an early offer/scholarship into uni.
Yep.... even I'm not sure how that happened.
It was nerve wracking and hard work, but somehow I managed it.
So now, I don't have to get as high marks as I once did and if I fit the criteria I am guaranteed a place in the course and made an offer in the first uni offer round in January!

I would also like to mention a lovely girl, who I didn't even know read this blog. She's kind hearted and sweet, not to mention driven and intelligent. I first admired her for her brilliance in the acadmeic arena, but as I spoke to her more, I have grown to respect and admire her for her generosity and kindness. Thank you for being a source of knowledge and support during this HSC period, I only wish I had gotten to know you more during our time at school together.
And thanks for reading this little blog! It's a niche area, so it always surprises me when I hear that people actually read my ramblings!

Normal posting will resume once I have a nice long break after the HSC and all the 18th parties are done :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D Blog Week 2017: Diabetes and the Unexpected

D Blog Week 2017: What Brings Me Down

Diabetes Blog Week 2016: Message Monday