Sloth Life

To think, that this time last year I was hanging out for HSC results, imagining that I would be the most productive uni student ever because I was studying something useful.
Now I'm half way through uni exams and realise I have turned into a sloth

If I could have the time over again I would do things a little differently.

-I would make notes as I go. EVERY.TIME. Not for two weeks and then cram two days before the finals
-Attend your 8am lectures. 6 hours of catching up in one day is not a good idea.
-Drink less coffee
-Stop driving to the train station every day. You walked before you had a drivers license, your legs ACTUALLY still work
-And if you do drive, park your car well so you're not relying on "the car gods" to keep it safe all day
-Don't get addicted to yet another TV Show, MASH was bad enough during the HSC
-Don't buy every textbook- rookie mistake I made twice
-Don't write your report the days before it's due. It will take longer than you think
-Write your essays the way the marker wants them, not how you want them
-Don't catch the later train
-Get up when your alarm goes off
-Actually commit to having group study sessions instead of spending all semester saying "Yeah that'd be a good idea"
-Find your calculator before the exam day
-Find a pencil before the exam day
-Staring at walls is not a productive use of time
-Neither is looking out windows
- And for goodness sake at least TRY to eat healthy and look presentable

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons why my diabetes doesn't want me to be an SP

This is what diabetes looks like

A Pause